3.5hr CRUISE TO LUNCH PACKAGE 10.30am
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: South Brisbane, QLD
- Product code: RCC003
The Breakfast Creek Hotel is a popular hotspot for locals and tourists alike and after a short walk from the landing dock, it is where you can enjoy a delicious meal. Plating up a range of dishes such as Rump steak, Fish & chips, half smoked chicken plus dietary dishes. It will be hard to leave the Hotel with a rumbling stomach. From here, you will once again board the MV Neptune to cruise back to the dock at South Bank within the luscious Parklands.
- Depart Cultural Centre Pontoon on the river right in front of the Cultural Centre and Library. Informative commentary about the history and future of Brisbane. Includes Souvenir Map and morning tea
- After a 45min cruise - 5 minute walk to Breakfast Creek Hotel to enjoy a set menu lunch
- 2hours later re-board the boat to enjoy a return cruise back to South Bank Parklands
- After a 45min return cruise arrive Cultural Centre South Bank.
- South Bank Parklands
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Story Bridge
- New Farm Park
- Brisbane riverside homes
- Lunch at the Breakfast Creek Hotel; arguably the most famous watering hole in Queensland. Sample lunch selections (subject to change) Lunch rump, Panko calamari, Mushroom and Quinoa Croquette, Beer Battered Flathead, Chicken Caesar Salad